Friday, September 14, 2007

We're Going To Be a Band That Plays Shows Again Soon!

Arbi: hey z
Z: Hey Arbi.
Arbi: how come i dont get free rob g spam anymore
Z: Because we've been on hiatus.
Z: Because stupid James likes Obama.
Z: And stupid me had to go to stupid Sacramento.
Z: And stupid Gary and Bert are just.... um, Jews.
Arbi: o
Arbi: bummer
Z: Indeed.
Z: But we will be starting up again soon.
Z: We had our first practice in a long ass time last Sunday.
Z: And I think Gary has booked us at this place in the valley and is going to book a Brewco show.
Z: So, if you're in town you should come and get belligerently drunk.
Arbi: nice
Arbi: i feel pretty confident about my ability to do that
Z: I believe in you.


I feel fully confident that this man will do us proud.

Soooooo, we are going to start playing shows again soon, so be prepared.

No comments: